Race Entry Fees
Starting at Only $25
Event Date – Saturday, September 14, 2019
Tubman Garrett Riverfront Park
2019 REGISTRATION OPENS ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2018 AT 10:00am ET!
Entry fees for both the Half Marathon start at $25 & 8K start at $15.
*Elite Note: Female competitors wishing to be placed in the elite seeded corral in either the Wilmington Women’s Half Marathon or the 8K Road Race must submit a copy of results from the last 12 months to Race Director – Bill Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your registration pass code. Elite spots are limited so please register early to secure your spot. Qualifications are as follows:
Half Marathon – Past results from 10K, 10 Miles or Half Marathon with a sub 6:50 per mile pace. Limited to 50 competitors.
8K – Past results from 5K or 8K Road Race with a sub 6:40 per mile pace. Limited to 50 competitors.
READ UP BELOW FOR HOT TIPS on getting one of those sweet el-cheapo entry slots.
- Active.com recommends logging in or creating your Active.com account, before registration starts. This will save you time during the registration flow. Please test your account login email and password in advance!
- Once you select “Register Yourself” and the form questions load, your slot is officially reserved. You then have 15 minutes to complete the registration process or the discounted slot will be opened for another athlete and you will have to start the process over by reselecting a category.
- If you receive a “You’re in the queue” pop-up after selecting a category, refresh your browser instead of waiting in the queue.
- If you select Express Registration please be aware that you will have to login to your Active.com account to complete that registration prior to the event date.
- If you select Express Registration, and also select and complete a regular registration, causing you to have registered twice, and you request a refund or a cancellation of one of the duplicate entries, you will not be refunded the processing fee for the refunded or cancelled registration.
- It is highly recommended that you use a desktop or laptop computer only when registering for best results! Smart phones or mobile phones as well as tablets have a much higher probability of slower or no connection to the Active registration platform for this type of registration special entry offer due to the increased demand on the system.
- When registering please do not open multiple browser tabs to have more than one account login open at the same time in an attempt to try to increase your odds as this will not work. Active will not process more than one entry in a cart at a time.
- The highest online registration rate for the Half Marathon event is $110, and for the 8K is $60.
- FYI – registration takes 45-60 seconds to populate so please refresh your browser
That’s it – GOOD LUCK!
Lost race numbers are not replaced. You must re-register. Entry fees are non-refundable.
$25.00 – 30 Slots
$30.00 – 30 Slots
$35.00 – 30 Slots
$40.00 – 300 Slots
$45.00 – 300 Slots
$50.00 – 300 Slots
$55.00 – 300 Slots
$60.00 – 300 Slots
$65.00 – 300 Slots
$70.00 – 400 Slots
$75.00 – 400 Slots
$80.00 – 500 Slots
$85.00 – 500 Slots
$90.00 – 500 Slots
$95.00 – 500 Slots
$100.00 – 500 Slots
$105.00 – 500 Slots
$110.00 – Unlimited Number of Slots
All Pre-Registered Participants Receive:
- Wilmington Women’s Half Marathon & 8K T-shirt
- Finisher Medal for the Half Marathon & the 8K
- Bib Tag Timing provided by ChronoTrack
- Complimentary Post Event Food & Refreshments
- Dance Music